How do I get a guy to want me?

I feel like I'm not desirable to guys. Everytime I like a guy and I have the hunch a guy likes me, nothing happens. I don't think I'm conpletely unlikeable, I just haven't had a guy head over heals for me in awhile. I am extroverted and usually the up cracking up the jokes. Does that make me more of a "bro?" I tend to dress pretty feminine and make some fashion statements but the majority of the time I'm wearing something laid back. I'm 5'5 and 145 lb have a pear shaped body. I'm pretty confident and independent. I don't wear makeup in general but I do on the weekend because my job requires me to. Sometimes I get excited and loud but other times I don't feel like talking at all. I'm kinda aggressive and impulsive but very encouraging and I will go all out to help someone. I hardly get embarrassed and love to tease. Do I have an overbearing personality?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hate to be cliche but, Keep being yourself and eventually you'll find a guy who likes you for you.

What Guys Said 4

• Nothing wrong with your personality. you sound like an intelligent, thoughtful and exciting gal. Maybe trim down that pear body some, but it is not out of line. Start asking more guys out for a date or join online dating. Lots of nice shy guys out there that are pining away to talk to a gal and go out. Practice on them.

• Meet the right guy.

• The aggressive and impulsive thing somehow is the first thing that comes to mind.

• You're right. Figures.. I just find the typical passive girl ordinary.

• Try not coming off as aggressive and see what happens. Most guys don't care for that.

• Sounds like you don't flirt with the guys, you put yourself in a bro situation and not a girly one.

Use your love of teasing to flirt more. And be more feminine when you do, so the guys don't think of you as a bro.

What Girls Said 0