Relationship problems?

I've had sex with someone I've known for awhile now and I started to catch feelings for this guy (I just got out of a emotionally and verbally abusive 5 year relationship) but I found out that he was talking about dating some other girl we were only having sex but he's such a sweet guy that I fell for him and now I feel so hurt about it. My friends are saying maybe he's just scared and trying to act all bad but I don't know what to do I like this guy but I don't think he feels the same):

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him how you feel and ask him if he wants to try having a relationship with you if he says no there's not much you can do and don't be upset with him. Maybe he doesn't want to lose you as a friend if things don't work out between you guys. Not for me to sound like a jerk but you should've known not to catch feelings especially if you know it was just sex. Good luck and I wish you the best with this I hope things do work out for you.

What Guys Said 2

• Try to find someone with commitment if that is what you want. Ask him if he can do that if you want to keep going with him.

• It happens.

What Girls Said 0