Can you have love for someone you just met a month ago?

A month ago I've met someone through the internet and a week later I met him in person. Ever since we have met, we have been going out to movies and lunch about 4 times in the past month. We talk on the phone often and text often as well. During these day and night outs, we will have moments where we just talk, and talk about the most serious things in life, and our past, and our future. We are bother entirely open with each other about everythin. Everything like how we feel, what made us feel bad, or what made us feel great when we are/were together.
We always seem to be on the same page. Whatever he thinks, I end up saying. Or whatever he says, I was thinking that or was just about to do what he said. Haha. We seem to be on the same frequency so to speak.
We are just friends and enjoy each others company. We have kissed before but we have decided to take it all slow so that we don't fall hard, or get hurt if anything happens.
I enjoy him entirely. I care about him a lot, as so as he does with me. But I feel love for him. Not in love with him, but I have love for him as sincerely caring about him and his actions and always wanting to be there for him. We are really close possibly how open we are with each other. But is it possibly to feel this way for someone like him? I've been infatuated with someone before, but this isn't infactuation, this is something else.
He makes me feel like everything will be okay. And the way he is makes me wanna better myself entirely as a person. It's weird.

Is this possible just a month and some change into meeting this person, to have love for them and care a LOT about them?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have just described what I call real love, same frequency, like you guys read each others minds without even needing to say or speak anything. Yes, I think what couples need to do more and which is very healthy is being open and communicate with each other a lot. So from my past experiences it is actually a possibility to feel the way you are now and a big reason to that is you guys have really succeeded in connecting with each other mentally unlike others which have only been looking for something physically. I think you guys should just keep on doing that until you guys feel ready for the physically, the longer the better, it sounds like you guys wouldn't need the physically part to be happy and that's the way true love should be. Physically speaking it will only last some time, but mentally can really last a lifetime. You guys might not know it, but I can on the outside from what I hear tell you, you both are in love with each other.

• Thank you tons for your words. I appreciate that entirely. : ) And you're right. Its the mental connection, where the physical aspect can be placed on hold and still enjoy each others presence just by hearing ones voice, or standing next to them.

What Guys Said 6

• I personally don't think so because I think love is deeper and takes time to really form. But you can definitely form a connection and have great chemistry really early on. Where your personalities and lifestyles just match up perfectly and you guys are a biological match and their scent drives you wild.
    It's when all that calms down and they make mistakes and you see their flaws that you really find out if it's love or not

• But he's entirely open and I am as well, and I've seen the flaws, flaws someone else would hide you know? But I understand entirely.

• Sure, no time limit on it. Love does not need a time clock.

• why don't you say have sex and you say make love instead? anyway you can have of course why you must know someone a long time to have sex with?

• We have talked about "making love" and yes those words. Lol but you don't have to know someone for awhile to have sex with them. But what you don't wanna do is allow that physical aspect to become infatuation and then you're just with that person for the sex and then forget about what they are really worth. Some people know how to handle that, and some don't. I've been there done that, and that feeling of being used is not great.

• Come on i fell in love wid a woman at first sight!! A month is reallly long!!

• LOL and the funny thing is, when we first met he gave me a purple rose. Which means love at first sight. He's a meaningful romantic like that and I believe he knows his subliminal message but doesn't want to say so so soon because he isn't ready, but I know he feels something. But we shall see. Haha because when I don't text him or call he feels offended like as if I'm not interested in him anymore, but yet he was the one to bring up for us to take things slow and be friends lol and admitted the other day that he holds off on girls who like him be a use he's interested in me at the moment. Not them. But yet, we are just friends lol weird.

• Bcz u keep typing lol in every damn sentence!!! XD

• Oh. Haha yeahhhhhh

• In my past experience yes

• Oww you're so unlucky... if i wew him i couldnt leave u

• LOL why's that?

• Oh no, don't worry about it! Lol I just wanted to make sure I was understanding you correctly :) however, thank you

• Wellcome:))

What Girls Said 1

• I'll admit I didn't read the whole thing lol so I hope I'm not off at all. I don't think love has a time frame. When you know, you just do. So tell him :)

• I was too scared or shy to tell him in person. And the reason being is because I knew I was gonna cry telling him you know? Because I truly do care for him and appreciate him a lot. And I didn't wanna cry in front of him. Lol later I told him through a text. But he was already asleep. And tonight was when I told Him after we went out to he movies on a work night and got back home at 2am when we both work at 8am. Haha I am hoping for a nice response or a phone call in the morning because I really wanna tell him again or talk about it over the phone. I just had to let it out. I couldn't keep it in anymore

• Well it sounds like you've already told him twice: the text and after the movie, right? If u told him and he didn't reply either time, I think that shows where he stands. Not saying he doesn't love you, he just may not be ready to voice his feelings like that yet. It's not a bad thing, especially if it hasn't been long enough for that yet. Some people confuse lust for love and say something they probably weren't ready to say. I know personally I think about that angle before saying I love, am In love, etc. Regardless, I think u should wait a bit to bring it up again. You've made yourself vulnerable enough with this. He knows where u stand now at least :)

• I've only told him once through text message.