I've got a boyfriend but I did something I regret while I was drunk?

Not my official boyfriend, but we are dating, last night i was drunk with my best guy friend and when we were 'sleeping' he grabbed my boobs all the time, now I feel guilty cause I kinda have a bf, and I feel weird about acting normal with my friend, help?

Most Helpful Guy

• A little hard to understand, but boob grabbing is not a big deal. Get over it. If you do things you will regret while drunk cut back a notch or two on the booze. Boobs are both relaxing and exiting to fondle. So you can't hold it against the guy too much.

What Guys Said 3

• A drunken fumble its nothing just forget it and don't drink so much if it makes u do silly things

• Why would you even get in bed with another guy if you have a BF.. If you can't control yourself whilst drinking then you should not drink at all. You should tell him and let him decide what he wants to do, in my opinion if my GF did that to me I would know enough, I would appreciate her honesty but I would break up. The problem is not that it happened but that you let it happen, I doubt if your BF even knew you slept in another guys bed.. to me you sound very unfaithful tbh.. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

• it doesn't count if your nipples didn't get erect.

What Girls Said 1

• It's right that you feel the shame about the situation as it's wrong because if your boyfriend (official or otherwise) got into bed with another girl and started feeling up her boobs you most definitely would be upset.

However, you have a bigger issue in your friend taking liberties because you were drunk. Also, is your likely to tell your boyfriend or mention it to other people? The news could get back to your boyfriend and you don't know how he is likely tor react. You need to check your friend and TELL HIM IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that if you EVER DO THAT AGAIN I will turn you into chopped liver. The thing is, I reckon you kinda enjoyed your friend feeling you up because you feel shame about the situation.

Should you tell your boyfriend? No. Why? Because he'll dump your ass for being weak and slutty.

I don't mean to be harsh but this type of behaviour really annoys because when guys do it, girls are always in uproar about their skank ways.