How important is a guy's kissing skill?

As above. I have never kiss anyone before, so I might just be terrible at it. Wondering is it a deal breaker if a guy can't kiss (i.e. if your first kiss with him was terrible will you dump him)?

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends on the person, but a girl does put a lot of stock into kissing. It tells us whether there is chemistry or not. So if the kiss is bad, we'll assume there isn't a romantic connection there. Not to worry though, kissing isn't hard. Just start slow, don't use much tongue in the beginning, and go with the flow.

0|0
    0|0
    • What she said

• I don't agree with you with the no connection if the kissing is bad, I just thought he never really know how to kiss and need practice.

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't break up with a guy for that. Besides each person kisses differently and likes certain kissing better than some other. I would tell him that this is how I like kissing. You just have to be open to be taught by someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • no I won't actually I dated this guy and when he didn't kiss the right way(he sucked all the listick off my lips) I went out with him 2x you see he dumped me because he thought I was going to break up with him,we went outt a second time and we were working on it ,were not togeether anymore but his kissing blows my mind now

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't think about it too much, kissing comes naturally, just go with the flow. I myself wouldn't dump someone if the first kiss wasn't great, kissing always gets better when your get more comfortable with the person I find.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it wasn't a deal breaker for me if I like the guy a lot or perhaps love him. Just practice with pillows or mirror or dolls or something. Kiss comes naturally, so don't worry, just don't droll all over her when kissing.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.