How important is a guy's kissing skill?

As above. I have never kiss anyone before, so I might just be terrible at it. Wondering is it a deal breaker if a guy can't kiss (i.e. if your first kiss with him was terrible will you dump him)?

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends on the person, but a girl does put a lot of stock into kissing. It tells us whether there is chemistry or not. So if the kiss is bad, we'll assume there isn't a romantic connection there. Not to worry though, kissing isn't hard. Just start slow, don't use much tongue in the beginning, and go with the flow.

• What she said

• I don't agree with you with the no connection if the kissing is bad, I just thought he never really know how to kiss and need practice.

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't break up with a guy for that. Besides each person kisses differently and likes certain kissing better than some other. I would tell him that this is how I like kissing. You just have to be open to be taught by someone.

• no I won't actually I dated this guy and when he didn't kiss the right way(he sucked all the listick off my lips) I went out with him 2x you see he dumped me because he thought I was going to break up with him,we went outt a second time and we were working on it ,were not togeether anymore but his kissing blows my mind now

• Don't think about it too much, kissing comes naturally, just go with the flow. I myself wouldn't dump someone if the first kiss wasn't great, kissing always gets better when your get more comfortable with the person I find.

• No, it wasn't a deal breaker for me if I like the guy a lot or perhaps love him. Just practice with pillows or mirror or dolls or something. Kiss comes naturally, so don't worry, just don't droll all over her when kissing.

What Guys Said 0