What to order at a pub while on a date?

I've never ordered a drink from a pub so I am absolutely clueless as to what I should get I don't usually drink. How would you even order a beer lol newbie for all of this. What do you guys usually order or what do you think a girl should order on a date? I need help :/

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Guys usually order beer and girls wine I guess. Just order what you would like to drink, not what most people drink. Just walk up to the guy behind the bar and when it's your turn he usually looks at you or says something like: "What can I get you?". And then you just tell him what you want, he pours it in and then you pay.

• Vodka martini. shaken - not stirred. Thats what James Bond does. If you haven't drunk before, maybe you should stick to some moctails/cocktails. Go to the place before the date and do a research on the menu.

• Order what you want. But, if you're not used to drinking, order something light, such as a lager.

What Girls Said 0