How hot does a guy really have to be to find success on dating sites/apps like Tinder?

Do women just have really high standards when they use these types of apps and sites? I have tried it for a while, frequently try using different pictures and I never get matches or interest my way. Do you only pick the best of the best or do you just get flooded with too much to handle? I'm curious

Most Helpful Girl

• Some apps you get flooded with too many to even know where to start. Others it's just because the guys message was too generic or something.

What Girls Said 1

• Almost model material or just have really good photos of yourself. Girls are shallow af!

What Guys Said 1

• Not.. all you have to do is take one good picture and put a filter on it, same goes for girls :)

• I don't think my pictures are bad. Not sure what's wrong for me. My friends get a lot of matches. It's weird.

• Thanks. I don't think I'm particularly gross but maybe girls in my area still think they could do better... I dunno. I would think I would have had a match by now at least!

• Hm maybe your standards are to high, if you only want to find out what matches you get you can also press 'yes' on everything and delete your profile after.