What kind of guy do you think would hit on me, based on what I look like?

I almost never get hit on, but when I do I seems like it's just douchey white guys. Is my look attracting that?

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don't think so.

You are very attractive, so I think you would draw in any guy! Since you are so hot I think a lot of the nicer, shy guys are probably scared to approach you. Try talking to some shy guys and make them comfortable with you and show them you are just a normal girl!

What Guys Said 8

• you look like a normal girl lol. I would figure any guy would hit on you.

• I'm a bit of an asshole, but I wouldn't hit on you.

I'd have to get to know you first and then if we meshed together humbly then I'd ask you out for some coffee and cake.

But you are very pretty and you may intimidate a lot of shy guys or guys with confidence issues as they may feel you are out of their league.

• I always feel like the "intimidating" thing is just a nice way for people to say that guys don't want it. haha. I've been told it all my life and have never understood.

• Oh it's a very common thing that a lot of males suffer from.

A lot of guys will put very attractive women on pedestals, they will conjure up an imaginary rose-tinted image of a crush in their head and this adds to the intimidation factor that girls have over certain guys. And because they have low confidence and low self esteem they don't feel good enough.

I used to be one of those guys, but now I just say to hell with it and I'll ask a girl out if I like her. I also forgot to mention the fear of rejection many guys have. Make no mistake about it, there's nothing that dents male pride more than a rejection, it hurts as much as a kick to the balls.

• You look like the type that would attract a smart preppy guy not like a gifted smart guy who is really dork, but the smart preppy type. Do me now lol what type of girl would I attract?

• You're cute. I would imagine slightly-above-average looking guys would hit on you.

• You are cute
    I would hit on you if I met you
    Basically any guy would hit on you

• All type of guys actually

• I would probably hit on you. You're cute!

• are you a douchey white guy? haha, just kidding, thanks for the compliment (:

• No, I'm not. I actually feel like I'm too nice at times and that it's a setback tbh lol. And you're welcome.

• Lol well I wish more guys would be "too nice". That would make my life a lot easier!

• Avg guys normal guys in general

What Girls Said 0