When should I contact this girl?

I am pretty sure she is into me. She sent me a pic of her while on a trip. When we meet she flips her hair, eyes are dilated, wants to stay out with me.

But she is slow to text back and seems pretty busy. Some days she is at work until 9. So I texted her yesterday in the mornings by but didn't hear back. Should I text her this morning or call her in the evening.

Should I text to set up plans or say Hi?

• Text in the morning
  • Text in the afternoon
  • Call this evening
    Vote C
I sent her a text message but didn't get a response. Should I call tonight or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say text in the afternoon. I actually don't like when people call me. I think you should try to ask her out, because... why not?

• We've been on 2 dates so far and I thought they were really successful... should I text her at all this morning? Or should I call her this evening?

• K, thanks!

• Texted and no response

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• I like straightforward people. Just call her, that is it. If she doesn't respond, that is cool too. You can focus on your life. No more consuming time.

• Yeah, I really like this girl. It's weird, we had a few dates, they went great. We text back and forth. Then all of a sudden she hasn't responded. Maybe she's busy?

• Ok, she texted me back. Should I wait to text her back or call her or what?

• Text it back. I dont like playing silly mind games. Just fallow your heart, whatever feels right for you.

• Id say call her and if she doesn't answer text her but don't keep bothering her you don't want to push her away... anyway if she doesn't reply then maybe she is doing something

• No response when I texted. Should I try calling her tonight or just hold off for a few days?

• I'd say hold off :)

• I would just text her sometime during the day. Ask her how she's been and then go from there, but you should ask her out.

• We've been on 2 dates.. so this would be to ask her out again? So I should text her and ask her out?

• If she hasn't responded, I would take that as a sign that she wasn't interested. It doesn't take much time at all to text back, and if she really liked you, she would have. What happened from your last date until know, I can't help you with. She could have met someone else, felt like you two would be better off as friends, etc.

• Dang... I was worried she met someone else.

• Call her. She might make more time to talk if it's a call rather than a text.

• Call... In this time when technology is everything it's nice to have actual conversations

• Yeah I agree, so hold off on any texting today and just call tonight?

• Man, she acted super interested. Even in the text messages.

• Did you call?

• Well obviously she likes you. I think you should text her and ask her to call you whenever she can.

• Don't call?

• Sorry to answer so late but i think should and if she doesn't answer or hasn't answered than you should wait until she calls or texts you

• Update: she texted me this afternoon with "how's your day going?" I responded with "good up in the area. You?" Should I call her or wait?

• I chose call this evening, but I also feel you should text her now to say Hi

• So text and call?

• Yeah... that always get a conversation going.

• I sent a text but didn't get a reply at all

What Guys Said 2

• holy shit am I the only person who can't notice when pupils are dilated? hahaa. well I would give her the benefit of the doubt when it comes to texting and busy.

• When should I contact her? Or don't?

• I first texted Sunday - nadda. I texted last night and she got back this morning. Should I text her back right away or no?

• well what did she say?

• Man this is almost like the situation i am in... It sucks when she doesn't answer your texts right? :/
    But if i were you i would contact her, in my experience girls don't like to respond to texts that fast anyway :D