A good place to meet girls?

Hey everyone this one is pretty strait forward. Dose anyone know a good place to meet a girl. I hate the night clubs. And i don't want to go to some place were they charge a arm and a leg just for one meal. And if your not sure and have met someone or with someone can you tell me how you met.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've met girlfriends through friends, at concerts, at the beach, and once, in a grocery store.

Through friends, they were just like "Hey, so and so is single, and you guys might be good together, why don't we all go out to dinner one night?".

At concerts, I tend to talk to people around me, strike up conversations. A couple of times, I've found single girls who I wound up dating.

The beaches I typically go to are usually pretty packed, and after setting up a location with my friends, I just try to be neighborly to the people next to me. If there's a grill and we've got extra food/beer, I'll offer it. A couple of times I've met single girls who were there with their friends.

In the grocery store one day, I was looking at some different pasta sauces, and a girl walking by pointed at one and said "get that one, it's the best". That started a conversation which ended in me asking for her number, and she gave it. We wound up dating for a little over a year.

Although I like nightclubs and dancing, I've never actually met a girl there that I started dating.

• ok thanks mate that helps a lot i will try to strike up conversations with people near then.

What Girls Said 1

• The library! You'll meet smart, pretty and mysterious women!!! :) Go for it, seriously!
    As she's perusing the books, tap on her shoulder, say "if you like (whatever genre, horror, romance, mystery, comedy, etc) ____, then you should read _____!! It's really good!!" Voila! Conversation Starter!

What Guys Said 3

• well if you go to school that is a good place to look. but honestly, anywhere you can meet the best kind of girls because they are everywhere.

• At work, at the library or the grocery store. technically women are everywhere except in your house. If you go out of your house, I bet you might find some

• first loose some weight serious