Do you like big men or slimmer men?

I am slim (5'11'' 155) but am trying to build my muscles up to 185.

Bonus Question: Clean Shaven or Beard?

Most Helpful Girl

• Slim but defined. I love tall lanky guys that have decent muscle definition. The bulkier you are, meh, don't really care for that. Some guys look really good but when you start looking like an ape because your muscles are so big and you can't put your arms at your side because you never stretched while doing all your roids and body building, you look like an idiot. Facial hair, never really been fond of full beards, but it all depends on the guy too and what looks best on his face. My husband usually keeps a goatee but he can go with or with out it and look schmexy :)

• I am 5'11 but I have the proportions of a tall guy so people think I am taller. I want to get lean and shredded though, Like this

s18. postimg. org/40jc9mu08/ARMS. jpg

• @JulieXO try saying that when those arms put you in a rear naked choke lol

• Oh I would keep my position, that's just too much XD

What Girls Said 9

• I don't care about physique/weight too much. I PREFER bigger teddy bearish guys but it's not a hard and fast rule.

• Big!
    And I used to only like clean shaven but I've seen a lot of guys who look great with facial hair so I'd say it depends on the individual. Still don't like beards but neat and trim facial hair that frames the face well looks nice on some.

• You're under 18... Big guys your age don't exist unless they are obese or on roids...

• I like slim guys.. clean shaven or a beard? I like both in a guy..

• I like guys with a little bit of weight to them. The beard just depends on the guy, but I don't like beards that are really long.

• What do you mean by weight? Are you actually saying that you like chubby guys?

• What about the ripped and shredded look? That's what I am closest too now and as I am gaining more muscle my bodyfat levels stay very low. I have very defined abs and you can see all my back muscles.

I am just confused because athletic guys generally have very low body fat.

• Muscle is fine as long as the guy isn't overly muscular. You know, like meat heads that spend all their time in the gym. Hopefully that makes sense... and this is just my opinion. I know a few girls who are into the insanely muscular type.

• I like slim guys. That is just a first impression though.

• his physic should be wider/bigger than my physic, from hands to feet, shoulders to legs.

• I like it when a men show that they care about themselves so i would go with either shaved beard or beard as long as its well kept. An about physique i think that 185 is perfect because it is muscle not donuts and chips.

• I like nice men and funny men!

• I like big men. They make me feel small and fragile. I like dat..

What Guys Said 3

• In my opinion slimmer men are more attractive, its better to be fit but seen as skinny than to be completely ripped but seen as bulging (And not in a good way.) by the way Clean Shaven is a look just about anyone could go for.

• Damn, you are skinny.

• 5'11" and 185lbs is not big. Women would still think you are still skinny - www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1175729-why-do-all-girls-describe-me-as-skinny-scrawny-even-though-i-m

If you want women to be impressed by your muscles/body you need to get to over 200lbs and still be lowish body fat. This will take at least 3 years naturally.

• fuck you, 185 lbs on me when I am lean and shredded makes other grown men scared of me, you have no idea what you are talking about, especially when I can dead lift 350 lbs at my current weight.

• Low body fat is definitely better but unfortunately you have to bulk and cut which means at some points u have to be at the higher body fat

• And khesel, I've never met someone who, when counted macros correctly, had a problem losing fat or gaining muscle. Sure your doing it right?