How to get him to commit?

I've been kinda dating this guy for a few months and at the beginning it was great and we'd see each other everyday, but now he doesn't text or see me As much. When we do see each other he's really sweet and holds my hand and kisses me. I love him but I don't think he feels the same yet. The problem is he's usually too busy for me. It's been almost three months and he still hasn't committed and I think he's flirting with other girls. He also doesn't let me in much. He's met my family but I haven't met his. How do I reel him back in and make him want to commit to just me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mean to discourage you at all, but the thing is, sometimes the writing is just on the wall. You can't make someone ready or prod them into it, either they are and they aren't. It sounds like you're very serious and invested with this guy. As for him, it's possible that he's too busy or just isn't ready to take that step. It doesn't mean he doesn't like you, I mean his actions show that when you are together. But how he acts when u are apart is what speaks volumes--he just isn't invested. It's your choice as to whether u still deal with him, but if you want to keep him around, just pull back a little and let him do some of the work and show that you matter. Don't be afraid of losing.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Gurrl move on. your gut instinct is telling you he's not the one. In my experience, guys want to commit right off the bat if they are really into you.

• Have you ever seen the movie our read the book "he's just not that into you"? If a guy wants you truly, he will make the effort, you can't force him into something he doesn't want and do you rally want to be with a guy who is always too busy for you? If a guy doesn't text me back, I don't text back. If you want a good, happy and healthy relationship, then let the dude go, cause he had already let you go. If you don't believe me, sit him down and ask him why he won't commit? If his answer is along the lines of not ready, too busy, or out right avoidance, he is not that into you. You should watch the movie, it's actually pretty great.