Is it wrong if I stop texting him? Would it help?

I've been initiating all of our texts lately and I'm kind of tired of it. He's always nice and hasn't said he's lost interest... I don't want to come off as needy (because I'm not). I just hate that I'm the one initiating everything. Would it be hurtful if I just up and stopped initiating texts with him?

• It might help if you stop texting him...
  • Stop texting him and see what happens...
  • Keep initiating or talk to him directly about whether or not he's lost interest...
Oh. My parents are 8 years apart. Maybe thats why I didn't bat an eye

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• im not answering the poll... my one question to determine if he thinks you are needy/you are needy... depends on it...
    How long have you known/contacted this guy?

• 3 weeks? I didn't mean to come off as needy... I just got used to him texting me ALL the time... I was just trying to reply the way he did. If I didn't reply to a text he'd send me another like 10 mins later. He actually came off as the needy one... Then one day he just stopped altogether.

• waaaay off.

• ah. yeah. I figured it's just whatever the two people are comfortable with... :)

• Either you're overly invested and need to chill. Or you are just more interested than he is at this time. If you just stop texting you'll see what happens.

What Girls Said 1

• Definitely just stop initiating for a few days. You know the saying "absence makes the heart grow fonder". Just think of it when you get the urge to text him first. That's what I did when I was talking to my now boyfriend (: