Can having just sex turn over to a relationship?

would you date a girl your family hates? can just having sex turn over into a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, but you gotta be worth it. "to be loved you gotta be worth loving". what about you makes you a great LT partner? focus on developing & defining your strengths and you will certainly get men lining up for the long haul. are you sweet? patient? loving? etc. judge yourself based on your actions not your intentions because a lot of people say they are based on intentions but judging by their actions they aren't, so be honest with yourself.

What Guys Said 8

• A relationship can certainly develop out of sex. Why? Simply because of the extremely loose definition of dating. Pretty much any activity done between two people who are attracted to one another is dating. While the sex may be casual and unemotional, they are bound to talk and get to know one another as a bbyproduct of repeated with one another alone. While this doesn't mean sex always leads to a relationship, it certainly opens the door for that possibility by providing an excuse to spend time together as a couple would. Remember, a large part of dating is the roleplaying in the place of a couple.

The long story short, repeated monogamous sexual relations, even if casual, provides a well suited medium for a relationship to develop.

• a relationship based on sex is just that, sex. but if you guys both find something else other than sex that gets you both interested in each other, like the way he treats you, or does certain things makes you like him more, then yes thats deff possible, but overall lots of times its just that. for me, if i have sex with someone i usually regret it if i dont have feelings for them, and its just for sex, and it almost ruins any chance of a relationship, unless we get out of bed, having good sex and cuddling and do something we both enjoy doing. like gaming or something, or doin a bonfire making each other laugh or something, il fall in love pretty damn quick.

• Probably wouldn't date someone my family hates. I mean if more then one person hates a person I date its probably for a reason. I'm sure sex may turn into a relationship. I'm sure it has unfortunately for many couples with kids and girls usually get quite clingy when sex is involved like y'all are really together when you really arnt.

• i'm not into dating and i don't care what my family says. so i'd have jyst sex

• I dunno.

Can "just making burgers for fun" lead to the creation of a successful hamburger franchise?

Sometimes, but not always.

• If someone wants to be together with you for "just sex and no more", I doubt it would ever be more.

• Yes for me... when i sex it means it will be long term

• "Can having just sex turn over to a relationship?"

It can, in very rare circumstances, but most often, no it doesn't.

Most often, what happens is this - the girl thinks it will happen, because she can't believe a guy can have sex with her so often and not catch feelings. Sooner or later, the guy either stops having sex with her, or she asks about a relationship and he shoots her down. Cue weeping angry girl.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes and no.

Is it possible? Eh, yeah.

Is it likely to happen? No.

If you're currently having "just sex" with someone in hopes of getting a relationship, you're setting yourself up for failure, sorry to say. Women make this mistake all the time- trying to manipulate the situation into something more. Ain't gonna happen.