Girls would you go out with a guy who is smaller than you?

I just want to know if the stereotype that girls only want to go out with guys who are taller than them is true or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes of course, you can't help who you like. a good personality and being polite can go way farther than height and im 6'1

What Girls Said 4

• There's several reasons actually. For me it's because I don't really care about it. I've always liked the guys I liked for who they are and things such as height and weight has never crossed my mind. There's also the fact that most of the people I surround myself with are about an inch or two shorter than me so it's only common that I'm more inclined to like someone i'm close with rather than someone I'm not so the chances are that I'm more inclined to date someone shorter than me.

• Yeah no prob. Height is not a concern for me.

• Being tall is just a plus but it doesn't really matter. If you have a great personality then you are all good!(:

• no.. i'm tiny.. I don't think I've ever met a guy who was smaller than me

What Guys Said 0