If you're withi the first few dates, you can still see other girls right?

Since you're not official yet.

• Sure go for it
  • No you can't

Most Helpful Girl

• The way I see it, if he asks me out, he's essentially asking me to be in a relationship with me. I would not take kindly to learning there are other girls. Even if it is just casual, I date exclusively regardless of the stage of the relationship.

I even flirt exclusively. If I set my sights on a guy I will flirt only with him and no one else. If the flirtation advances no further and one of us loses interest I will then flirt exclusively with another guy. If I am interested in a guy (and one should assume I am if I agree to go on a date) I concentrate all of my focus, time, energy, and attention on building a relationship with him. I am not one to flirt around or date around and I would be displeased to learn that he was.

Odd logic but there you go.

I know general society would be in favor of seeing others during the beginning stages of a relationship/dating but I am not. One cannot expect to build a solid foundation for a successful relationship when one's attention is not solely focused on the other individual in question.

What Girls Said 5

• you can but if you're really intetested i wouldn't

• Yeah, I think its cool, as long as you give her the same respect!

• sure you can. just girls may sense it though. actually i m think dating other people too since my guy not officially label me down. hahaha

• Yes you can date as many girls as u want. BUT ask yourself is it worth risking to loose the girl your into for meaningless dates? I don't know if you get what i am trying to say

• Depends on the girl

What Guys Said 2

• if they haven't made a move and your unsure if its going anywhere why not. if you have kissed and done stuff and you go on other date thats a bit low

• I think it all depends on you. If it would bother you that she talks to other guys the same way you want to talk to other girls i think you should reevaluate the idea. Just remember the longer you leave the door open someone is bound to walk in and take your place.