What is the perfect age to start dating or be in a relationship with someone?

All opinions are welcomed.

Thanks guys ... I appreciate all of your opinions..

Most Helpful Girl

• I think 18 - 22 is the perfect age because that is when you are most attractive, most promising and most innocent (teenagers are also innocent but when you are a teenager you are too young to date)

• why is innocence a good ingredient for a relationship. the wiser you are the more able you are to communicate. and relate etc.

• without innocence you cannot love others. All love requires a certain degree of innocence.

What Guys Said 7

• I believe that a good age to start dating is around 16-17. If someone was to start any lower they are likely to begin participating in sexual type activity at a younger age, which isn't very good. Beginning to participate in sexual activities can lead to socialization as well as other types of problems a little later in life.

• how does sexual activity-consentual- lead to socialization problems?

• CAN lead. It is possible that early sexual contact with another can cause someone to... I'm going to put it simply. Beginning to have sex at an early age can cause someone to become a 'whore' or a 'skank', or something along those lines, later on in life. It's not a definite, but it is a possibility. As well as something that I have noticed in life.

• Love knows no age. While after my experiences I think it is best to marry at an older age, dating can be anytime.

• When you feel like you want to.

• 13 and above

• 18 upwards is a good age for dating & relationships. Adulthood.

• I'd say for girls like 19-20's as there out of high school , good looking and mature enough to date people , guys however I'd say like 25-30 as by then they have job's and more mature but most guys don't want to wait till then , but I noticed my options got a lot better by that age than when I was younger

• guys won't bet better by 25 if they dont start dating by 20.. anyhow its good to dare when you're young and at your hottest. just sod thou dont feel you've missed out.

also women dont tend to have jobs till 20s either. so by your logic everyone should wait until 25-30.

• yeah but jobs aren't what makes most girls more attractive , most guys couldn't care less what type of job a girl works , I'd say there more after personality and looks , girls tend to be more attractive at that age so they get more interest from guys

• Don't want anything serious till I have succeeded with what I want out of life. So dating when ever, but a serious relationship probably in my late 20's

What Girls Said 2

• I would say like 17,18, and up. I'm taking a break from relationships just because I haven't met the right guy in my life. I probably won't start dating again until I go to college. I would like a real serious relationship something that will last a lifetime.

• I think age doesn't matter. If you're mature and resposible enough you can date anytime you want.