My wife wants to bring a younger girl in the bedroom. Should we? Might get messy. Gets me excited though?

We fucked next to a couple once. It was so hot. but she's never wanted a 3 some. Now she wants to with a younger girl. I am definetely interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• Make sure she is legal.

What Girls Said 5

• jeeze i can see if you guys were like in your 40's 50's or 60's and after being married for years wanting to do things to spice up your sex life but you aren't even 30 yet. Soon y'all are gonna run out of ideas. I think this could get messy really soon.

• the fact that we are experimenting and doing crazy stuff isn't necesarily because we are sick of each other. We have always been open and up for fun pushing our sexual boud

• well then if you are fine with doing crazy things then go ahead, this is your call and really has nothing to do with us on GAG. Also it is never really a good idea to ask outsiders how you should handle your relationship. Especially outsiders who have no idea what it is like to be married

• Bad idea! This just sounds like a recipe for disaster! Don't do it!

• I wouldn't do it

• Dont do it. She will start comparing herself with the girl if you show little bit too much of excitement against the sex guest... and then when she starts comparing, she ll make your life miserable.

• dangerous it just brings feelings of regret and paranoia afterwards or she might have been testing you to see if you were interested in other women besides her

What Guys Said 0