How to confess to an "out of my league" guy?

There's a guy that I really like, but I happen to be a total punk stoner rocker sort vibe and he's more or less a completely rich kid prep and I'm not sure how I fell for him but I did. We flirt a lot but I'm not sure If he's joking and normally I'm the type of girl who can call some one out in public or say how I fell with out an issue but with him his friends and family are so judgmental I'm afraid I'd get shot down even if he does like me because of the way I dress/act I'm not exactly "high class social standard" so I want to know how to go about confessing...

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't want to just flat out tell him that you're interested in him, then you could try being more initiative in your conversations. Or, you could try to keep his attention (Don't go doing anything silly just to get him to look at you, but instead try asking him questions and such. Get him to talk about himself) Hopefully, he will notice your sudden interest in him, and he'll get the point. If he's worth it to you then you'll find the strength to just tell him. If he's the right guy he will accept you for who you are and love you anyways. If he shoots you down because he's "out of your league" then he's a douchebag and he doesn't deserve you. If he shoots you down because of your "social class" then he doesn't deserve you.
    If he shoots you down, don't try to change to be what he wants. If he shoots you down he doesn't deserve you, and you deserve better.
    ***I think you're over reacting***

What Guys Said 5

• Just tell him and run the risk. There's little to lose and much to gain. Even if nothing comes of it, you have valuable experience to use for the next time you have to ask a guy out.

• Generaly guys don't really consider any girl "under their league". It's more general that girls do that about guys (which it might you think it might be the case now). Only problem I could see is that you do drugs (stoner kid) while he might not and I do for example not do drugs so i would never date a girl that does. Though I like most guys kind of have a thing for bad girls so you never know :P. Just tell him that you like him and if he doesn't feel the same then it's good that you at least got it out of your system :).

• Yea, it sounds like a mismatch. But... gotta give it a shot. No use going through life with regrets. Tell him or write him a note how you feel. Good luck!

• Yeah that shouldn't matter unless he's the type that doesn't wanna be seen with you

• The general rule of thumb is love ignores literally everything, so. JUST DO IT :D

What Girls Said 0