Would you like it if you Boyfriend stripped for you?

Ladies would you like it if you boyfriend stripped for you

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yeah, especially if he throws in a few strokes. That will get my lubes going for sure.
    I've been to male strip clubs before and it is interestingly not much of a turn on. I guess it's just too public and chaotic.
    Me and my guy though, anything goes. I have stripped him with my tongue and teeth, and he returns the favor.
    Fun fun!
    XDD

What Girls Said 7

• yes, can I help? or do I have to sit and watch him? I don't think I would be able to stay still in the one spot.. I might want to pounce him while his at it.. reeeoooowwww

• why wouldn't I?

• Honestly, I would laugh lol.. i'd think it was cute and funny. Hopefully he would too. Leave the sexy stripping to me. I don't mind the silliness though :D

• If he was doing that just for fun, I would be OK with it and I would laugh. Otherwise, I wouldn't like it.

• If his body is anything like Keith lemons... No.

• I'd like it, but with most dudes, I'd like it mostly for humor and not sexuality.

• I'd probably giggle a lot but I would like it anything new and weird role play type of things I'll be into

What Guys Said 1

• yes i would... but if he was a girl!! not a boy... nvm (voice of stewie from family guy)