I really like him , need help?

Okay me and this guy have been talking for almost 3 months , we hang like 2-3 times a week when we arnt bust with work or school. And we text all the time (yes text bc I'm not a huge fan on calling people ) and say good night and good morning in cute ways. When we hang we watch movies or go out. We have kissed and cuddled but not going to have sec with him for a while. We can spend hours just making silly faces and not get bored. We are weird together :)
I think he gives me hints he likes me , he once said "if I'm paralyzed will you still like me " I don't know if he's just seeing were it goes or if he's shy or doesn't know if I like him but it's like wee are bf and gf already... I'm scared to tell him how I feel bc I dontvwanna mess this up

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it sounds like you both are really into each other & kiss and cuddle, ask him if you two would date or you know. You won't over step it cause you 2 sounds awesome.
    Sooo ask him about he feels about you, pretty much 100% you'll be together :D

What Guys Said 2

• Be up front, no use living a lie. If he does not want you as a gf, you can keep going on as-is if you like.

• No your not messing it up its love take it slow and be patient how old a you with the guy?

• He's 25 and I'm 21

• thats okay if you love him then take your chances lady and be happy.

What Girls Said 1

• just tell him.. or ask him out yourself :) it won't hurt! plus by the sounds of things, i dont think it'll mess up ur guys friendship either