Would an 18 year old girl go out with a 21 year old guy?

Would a 18 year old girl go out with a 21 year old guy, or is that too old for her

• Yes
  • Too old

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fine, but if she's still in high school it could get kinda weird with her parents and everything

What Girls Said 8

• Only down fall of dating a twenty-one year old, when living in the states, is that if he wants to go to a bar with friends or a night spot - often times, it is 21+ to get in. That may put a strain on the relationship potentially. Depends on the people thoughh.

• Maybe, I'm 17 turning 18 next month maybe I'd go out with someone 3 years older than me, but I'd get to know him first, that's just me.

• A 3 year age gap is nothing. Age doesn't matter as long as she's mature.

• If she's mature yes.. if she's still in high school it may be a little weird for outside spectators.. but im 18, mature, out of school and usually go out with olde guys.. nothing wrong with it at all, if she's mature enough and he's respectful and sensible.

• Yes. It's not a big age gap.

• sure! y not?
    if both like each other
    whats the "biggies" Lol
    3 years difference is nothin xD

• My 18 yo self would go out with a 30 yo guy.

• Yes, if she is mature.

What Guys Said 4

• I think almost all would have no problem with it.

• Maturity level, age difference (plus or minus 7 years), and common sense is what I take into consideration. Just make sure it's healthy, mutual, and level, mentally that is.

• No, that has never happened

Ever.

• I think it's probably fine, just be careful that she doesn't use you for alcohol. Girls tend to date older guys anyway.

My first girlfriend was 18 and I was 22. I found out a girl was 18 after our second date (I was 26 at the time). I told her my age and said that I felt too weird about it. If you are asking this question then maybe you feel too old for her, even if she doesn't think so. If you're asking this with concern about her accepting you, then you don't have a problem. If you're asking this with concern about maturity or something else, then I'd hold off.

It's probably better to date a girl who is at least 21, then you two can go to bars and do stuff together.

I would feel awkward telling my friends "my girlfriend can't go drinking with us because she's not old enough".