Confused by her response, thoughts? im selfish for talking about other girls?

This girl and I liked eachother deeply for awhile, but she called it off due to something dumb and we've been just friends for awhile. i recently discovered that she was hiding the fact that she got a new bf and called her out on it. i also told her that i got really depressed and honestly cried when i found out.

she replied something pretty cold, i said "wow at least you could show some sympathy?" and she replied "ok and how many times have you talked about other girls to me? seems to me you're being selfish"

i dont get her last response. she called it off with me and moved on. why is it a problem that i talked about other girls to her? how is that selfish?

can anyone translate please?

• she likes you deep down still?
  • other (post what)
the reason i talked of other girls to her is because we were just friends now and friends talk about their day. pretty normal right?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's just saying that last thing to make it seem like your the bad guy, I dont know exactly what you've been saying but based on what you said you did nothing wrong. she's probably jealous which is usually ok because that means they care. But they cheated on you, which she did, than she doesn't care enough. I'm sorry but I think she's a bitch for that and its unacceptable, sure people make mistakes but I wouldn't try to get back with her chances are she'll do the same thing again and make you more upset that makes me sad that's not okay. Hope everything works out how YOU want it too

What Girls Said 5

• It looks she might still have feelings for you but I'm not sure if she would end the relationship to be with you. It seems like she feels like you're making her feel bad for getting a boyfriend, nobody wants to be the reason why someone feels depressed, so she's explaining that it's not fair that you're explaining how hurt you are cuz you would have probably gotten a girlfriend too. I think it's time for you guys to let the past go or you can ask her about her feelings towards you and if she doesn't like you anymore then just let it be and maybe not talk for a while.

• She still care about u I go throughout the same thing with my ex he talks about his new gf to me all the time and it really hurt but if I say one thing about a guy he gets all mad but Yhea she still cares for u and it hurt

• She might be jealous but at the same time have a small crush on this guy. She might need time to think it through

• she's jealous because she misses your attention. thats how girls are. she probably cares about you, you just gotta tell her to be straight up

• You need to ask her directly how she feels about you but from my point of view she's feeling jelaous!!

What Guys Said 0