Guys how would it make you feel to date a girl everyone wanted?

A girl very beautiful, and almost every guy you know likes her, but she doesn't care unless the guys giving her attention are you. How would it make you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• Blessed. I will pray in every moment that God will work through me to love her as God loves me. I pray that I am her last love and she is mine, too. Our children will call her blessed and I will praise her as her lips will open and wisdom will slip off her tongue. For a virtuous wife is far worth jewels, rubies and gold.

• nice word choice

• Thank you for the Most Helpful Opinion!

• you're welcome haha

What Guys Said 8

• I had a crush on a girl at the beginning of last year, now I'm just friends with her, but she's super beautiful, probably a 9/10 or higher lol. I would probably date her if she told me she was interested but I'm not crushing on her anymore.
    But yeah, it would feel pretty damn good. All these people denying that it'd make them feel more confident are lying or they just haven't thought about it.

• I know haha!

• It's not like anyone should be ashamed of it. I'm sure if you told your hot girlfriend that you like to show her off, she would be kinda flattered. Would you?

• of course haha but then again I only care about my boyfriends attention!

• We wouldn't care what other guys thought of her.

Only girls care about what other girls think of men.

• Wouldn't give a shit it doesn't mean anything unless you click. i started seeing a gorgeous women a little while back and at first it was like this is kinda cool. she's a model, pageant winner (Miss Connecticut) but we had nothing in common and she had nothing interesting to talk about when we hung out. I quickly realized this girl could never be with me so i broke it off before i wasted both of our time.

• Sounds like a dream! But... one would always be wondering if she will get snatched up by another guy. So maybe no relaxing.

• nope, she's in love with you and doesn't care about any guy but you haha

• Doesn't matter. I don't care what other people think of her, so long as I like her.

• It would be something I would feel proud of.

• I don't care what other guys think I just care if I like her or not

• Fantastic. It would seriously boost my confidence, but I wouldn't act upon it unless the feeling was mutual.
    I'm not into using girls. It's not my thing.

• thanks for the answer :)

• woaahh haha dude you're so mature

• Yup, mature guys are out there. They're just hard to find.

What Girls Said 2

• The same way any girl would feel of dating the guy all girls want. I think my future husband will be that guy. ha! :D! As long as they're faithful, there is nothing to worry about.

• The most beautiful, cute, nice...(list continues) of one of the schools I went, gave her v card to one of my (family) closest friends... almost every guy fainted and passed out when they found out...