Is he worth keeping as a option?

I've been talking to this one guy for 2 months going on 3 months now. I like him so far and my emotions are starting to get involved. Like I care about his well being and stuff. We keep in contact with each other and see each other sometimes. We've also been intimate 3 times. I saw him today and I decided to ask him what exactly are we doing and what he wants. I wanted a clear definition so I wouldn't have my mind set on the wrong idea. He told me that he does like me, we are definitely friends and we are talking to see where things can go but because he has so much going on right now that isn't a priority. I asked him was this just something casual and he said no its not just something casual. He also said that I'm the only one he's having sex with. He said he has texted other people but it's nothing serious. He also said he hasn't talked to anyone on the level that he does with me. From what he said it seems like he likes me but doesn't have time right now for a relationship because he's focused on getting himself together and his job and career. He told me we would see each other soon. I understand that sometimes people have a lot going on and can't give their full attention to a relationship. I tried to see things from his point of view. I kind of understand because I'm in school myself and I'm looking for another job and a possible internship next semester. But I don't know what to do though. How can I tell if he really likes me? Should I keep him around? And if so should we stop having sex?

What Guys Said 1

• as WHAT option?

• What do you mean?

• oh crap.. i meant the words "please use" in the first line.. omg i hate the spell check on here lol.

• Also I hope you don't think I am trying to bring you down, I am just trying to help you avoid running into a wall later.. and coming back with more questions.

What Girls Said 0