Girls: Do you ever ignore your boyfriend's texts?

Girls: Do you ever ignore your boyfriend's texts

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Not usually on purpose.

• If a girl does this when dating a guy, does it mean she is not interested

• I am talking about repeatedly doing this even when she isn't busy and she is not upset

• Maybe she's a bad texter. With my boyfriend I take the "seen at" notification as a reply lol he's not a good texter. They exist in both genders.

What Girls Said 11

• I ignore them when he's pissing me off hahaha. Or sometimes I just get busy and forget to answer, it's usually not deliberate.

• If a girl knows that she is ignoring it, does that mean she is not interested

• Are you guys dating? If so, then I'm sure she likes you, otherwise she'd break up with you or whatever. My boyfriend knows not to take it personally when I don't text him back because he's well aware that I'm awful at texting. But if you're not in a relationship, it could mean she's not interested :/ Have you tried asking her about it?

• I have heard that she thinks a guy is needy when he is bothered by a girl ignoring his texts

• No, if it's important enough for him to text me from across the state it's important enough to read. We don't send cutsey texts when we know the other is busy, school, work and stuff like that.

• Never have never will

• Do most girls always respond?

• I don't know but if it's my boyfriend he's my boy because I like him so of course I'm going to text him back!

• I do if i just don't want to talk or if he's been a butt face recently.

• Yes, but not for long. When I did have a boyfriend his texts use to either be mean or him gloating, and I wouldn't want to deal with it right away.

• No, I always respond to his texts. (Unless I'm sleeping)

• Do most girls always respond?

• Unless they're not interested or if you're texting them too much

• No, why would I not want to talk to the person I love the most in the world? :)

• No but I don't always respond straight away.

• If a girl does not respond when dating a guy, does it mean she is not interested

• If its one off, its not a big deal. If it happens a lot, yes.

• all the time~

• If the conversation isn't happening I don't feel like I need to text back.

• Nope. I like getting his texts so I always respond.

What Guys Said 1

• when my girl is complaining or txtn bs i just turn my phone off hahaha