How long have you waited before sex in a relationship?

Gf and I are both virgins. Together for almost 2 months now, but haven't had sex yet... Are we waiting too long?

thank guys

Most Helpful Girl

• no such thing as waiting too long really, its more about if when you two are comfortable enough to lose it to each other :)

What Girls Said 8

• I'm waiting until marriage because I'm a Christian.
    I have had two boyfriends, one or 1 year 8 months, and another for 1 year 4 months. All without sex.

• Waited 7 months

• Both relationships were 6 months, 3 months respectively.

• You don't need to rush that. I dated someone over 2 1/2 years and we never had sex.

• I never had sex in any of my relationships and I don't plan on having sex until I get engaged

• I usually wait between one and two months. I don't think there's a specific time period that anyone *should* be waiting, though. When both of you are comfortable, ready, and willing, then go for it! Doesn't matter how long it takes to get there. :)

• depends are you worth waiting for? is she worth waiting for? If yes then wait till it happens naturally or until your comfortable if no then you should probably not have sex with each other... personal views though so no offense.

• When I was a virgin (my boyfriend wasn't) my boyfriend waited for me for 2 years before I was ready

• wow i applaud your bf

What Guys Said 6

• I waited 6 months with my gf from high school who I lost my virginity with... are you waiting to long? I would say definitely not

• Last time I had to wait two months but we started fooling around on the second or third date but we kissed on the first.

• yeah we're pretty slow at it. just only recently kissed lol

• Well the first girl I had sex with, we did it literally within weeks of knowing each other, but she was kind of easy and I'm not too proud to have dated her. I've been with my current girlfriend for over one month and she hasn't let me have sex with her yet. She hasn't given me any specific waiting period, but from what I can gather, she doesn't really plan to make me wait a year or anything like that, but she's still gonna make me wait a long time. She has her guards up a little bit; she doesn't want to have sex with me, bond with me in that way, and then we just break up for some reason and she gets hurt even worse. Plus she believes sex is an emotional thing and it should be with someone you really love and care about. So in short, there's no specific amount of time you should wait, it just comes down to when the female feels comfortable enough and ready. (9 times out of 10 the male is down to do it no matter whether it's the first date or the 100th lol)

• Me and my ex (both virgins) did it after we were dating for two weeks, I asked her once why she accatually agreed to do it so fast. She said that she felt comfortable with me and that she trusted me :).

• I'm waiting until marriage with my fiancee. Were both virgins, and it's been over a year now.

• congrats! wish you a lovely marriage

• No you're not waiting too long. It's not anyone else's decision on how long is long enough. The 2 of you decide. Especially since you're both virgins