A question for all the jewish girls out there?

i'm jewish, im actually fully israeli but i currently live in america. and i am, well, quite goy (non jewish). i mean the way i dress, the way i act, and just in general my whole demeanor is goyish. oh yeah and my whole arm is tattooed.

no jewish family apart from my own would ever accept me. i'm just under the impression that a lot of jewish girls are looking for that typical "nice jewish boy". but i am not. at all.

my question is for you jewish ladies, how do you feel about dating me and bringing me home to your jewish parents to see. "but no no wait dad he comes from the holy land" should probably even things out...

and yes if you have to ask i will only seriously date a jewish girl

Most Helpful Guy

• "but no no wait dad he comes from the holy land"

You could say that about a Palestinian right now, it would be just as unlikely to please the father of a jewish princess.

What Girls Said 4

• I brought home a nice Catholic boy. My parents aren't thrilled, but they're dealing with it. You not looking traditionally Jewish isn't a big deal for me -mom'd be put off by the tattoos and dad'd just kinda shrug as long as I appeared to like you.

• I think that you are talking about more religous familys. If you meet a girl from less religous family her perants would not care so much.

• I don't think they'd really mind the tats to be honest. I was frum but I went off the derech and my boyfriend's not even Jewish.

• Umm. since when are. you defined by ypur body?
    You are Jewish. That it is what counts not by the clothes you wear. but bc your mom is.
    If you are Jewish enough for God why not for me.
    יהודי יהודי
    Message me if you want...

• Why the down vote?

What Guys Said 3

• It ain't going to happen. No jewish girls family with accept the ink and the daughter better not bring you home.

• A jew calling himself a goy. The World is crazier than I thought.

• You know that is what the British call us. That is not our real name! If you were really Hebrew then you would know that there is no letter J in the Hebrew language. The correct name is Yehudy, Yehudies, or Yehudian.

• uh yeah but im typing in English right now not hebrew...