Do you ever find yourself rejecting yourself before they can?

seems like lately when i try getting close to a girl upon her giving me signs of attraction (or not), after talking to her a bit i just imagine that she is indirectly rejecting me because it's happened so often and i just expect it.

i know the beautiful ones will play hard to get, and somewhere along the lines i will just lose the spirit and quit. that's a girls way of figuring out how much confidence you have but also how much you want her. but if you don't have the confidence, she might mistake it for you not liking her enough and will get hurt sometimes.

is this accurate? this isn't really a question by the way its kind of a discussion i wanted to open

Most Helpful Girl

• I think what you are experiencing is self-doubt and fear of rejection I sort of going through the same thing but I think it comes from a different place. I generally wonder if I a guy will like me for who I am and not what he think I will be like so that is kind of like being rejected.

What Girls Said 1

• dont feel that every situation is the same, if you keep thinking this you might let the right one go ! just be nice funny and confident, you are right about the part where the girl will think you dont like her but thats why you need to give her sighns ! talk to her :) , i wish the guy i like would talk to me:/ but im done i gave up on him

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, it's accurate. A lot of people are self-sabotaging. You need to change your view... always make them reject you, never do it to yourself.

• No. I'm not a pussy. I just get rejected properly.