Trying to figure out if she's interested or not?

I dated this girl a couple times and she told me that she did not see us going anywhere. It kinda shocked me because I thought things were going good. I work with her and after she told me this she is super touchy, wants to hold my hand, puts her hand on my thigh, even wants to give me a massage. She also texts and calls me daily. Normally when a girl says she's not interested I would take that as a sign to defiantly move on but I keep thinking she still is. Is this "hard to get" or is she just not interested

Most Helpful Girl

• she might be trying to connect more with you, seeing if it works out being this way. respond to her moves, if you want to be with her show her how you can be and what she will lose if she gives up

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0