What to do about my ugly butt?

http://imgur.com/a/U9L45#0

it look just so damn horrible! i tried low waist jeans and it is completely hidden in them. high waisted as you can see look still bad. what shall i do. i am so unattractive. my chest is small too..

0|0
4|16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• Out of curiosity I looked to expect some awful sure and was treated to the 8th wonder of the world. Even in those jeans it looks outstanding I can only drool at how that would be in a nice skimpy pair of panties. Why do u women think so lowly of yourselves sometimes. U seriously can't really expect us guys to look at that arse and say urggghhhhh omfg really?

0|1
    0|0
  • It's perfect. I would love to hit that.
    Don't be so negative, the whole thing about huge arses is a load of crap. Men want butts more like yours than that. We're not all black dudes.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd touch it, providing you're old enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Squats help a lot if your unhappy with your butt. Try that for a couple of months! Do it twice a week and you'll see results!

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl you trippin.

3|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to know if you believe the shit you write in your questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who the hell told you it was ugly?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty average. Not terrible but kinda big and probably a bit saggy without pants hauling it up.

0|0
    1|0
  • Ugly butt!

0|0
    0|0
  • The thirst is real. Lol..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm digging the chandelier.

0|0
    0|0
  • The link doesn't work for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • That butt looks gay haha, but those butt cheeks are hot enough for the bed to not want to let go when you're under there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Missing link

0|0
    0|0
  • How is it ugly? I would check it out if you walked past me. Stop being so overly critical of your body.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4