Should I just end it? Advice please?

Okay my gf already lied to me about her age. Which i just let it go. But now i found tags of her on facebook. She was saying just got done off the phone with bae. She tag some other guy in her post. Then i know for a fact she send him a picture of herself because he posted it on fb. But she didn't have the same picture on her fb. She only had it on her phone. Like i really feel like blowing up on her... Should i just end it cause looks like to me she haves a other bf. What should i do?

And i talked to her today about it and she was. Like oh it wasn't nothing
serious talking about. Oh he was my friend.. and told me that he lives far away and shit. But I'm not buying that shit. u don't call a friend bae frfr

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on. Anyone who gives you doubts like these is not worth it. If you stay with her, trust will ALWAYS be an issue, and that will make for one miserable relationship.

What Girls Said 4

• Dude, it's pretty obvious that she's cheating in you.. Don't let it go.. You should be upset that she's been lying to you this whole time ! You should make her regret for the fact that she lied to you... Just confront her and tell her that it's over. THE END. And show that inner beast of yours [ if you're really upset/ disappointed ] you gotta have that attitude !!! Good Luckkk !!!

• You deserve better than this. She is obviously two timing you guys, or even three timing who knows. And to post and tag that guy on Facebook without even thinking about set it so you can't see it? She clearly doesn't care about your feelings at all. Dumb her and move on.

• I personally call all my friends bae all the time but i dont tell people that they r my bf. i think u should break up with her. She to in mature to see that you dont want her to say things like that and you should have a gf that would make u feel comfortable when she is around a guy or is hanging out with a guy friend, not making u thinking she is cheating on u. If u dont trust her dont be with her its not your fault that you dont trust her.

• These hoes ain't loyal.. dump her her mate she's cheating

What Guys Said 1

• If you feel like blowing up on her then just do so. I wouldn't like it if my GF would do things like that, it'd be over very fast or else I'm gone.