How to approach a total stranger you have a crush on?

Hi guys..
so I have a crush on a total stranger that I met on the bus like almost every morning. I guess it's something like crush at first sight kinda thing and I just keep looking at him everyday hoping something miracle would happen. I feel like he notics me as well because sometimes he would look at me then look away and sit at random places around me. So I can I make like subtle movements to let him know I wanna be friends or something? Something that is not to weird or straight up.

TBH: I'm actually a very shy person and totally a plain jane and totally not in any relationship before.

Thanks for reading my questions.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love plain Janes. I wrote you a little thing on plain Janes, but it is prob not appropriate here. If you want it, pm me.

Best advice if you have trouble talking with him is to slip him a note with your contact details. Tell him you like him and to contact you if he would like to go on a date. Offer a couple of options. One thing is for sure... you won't get him if you don't try.

• Haha I would love to write a note but my handwriting is super ugly.. besides I'm on my internship once it's over I probably wouldn't see him again.. but I will try!

What Guys Said 3

• since you see that person almost every morning there is your ice breaker, just sit next to them and start conversation how you two are like always on the same bus at the same time. and then introduce yourself, become bus buddies, keep the momentum going.

• Dont make it too complicated. He is no God or something. Guys are very decent to girls.. Do you see him only on the bus or on the bus stop? do you get off together?

• Only on the bus~ haha.. and nope we do not get off together. He get off earlier then me in the morning I get off earlier then him at night when we are going home

• better avoid he might be dangerous

What Girls Said 3

• Lol you're like me ! Shy and all... Well if I were you, I would just conquer my fears of shyness.. And just go for it... Act cool, natural, and just be casual :) probably he'll accept it instead of being creeped out or something LOL... Then just talk like a normal person talking about random stuffs... Like a normal conversation, then let faith do the work after that :) Good Luck !

• next time, sit next to him and just say "good morning" or "hi". if he wants to meet you he will answer and start a conversation. GOOD LUCK

• Make general conversation.
    Show interest in him.

Men like when women are interested in them.