How do I let a guy know i'm interested?

I want to let this guy know I like him, but I don't want to make it super obvious... if that makes sense? What should I do? How do I hint to him that I like him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Make efforts to be around him. Approach him (even casually). Smile, and flirt. If he doesn't get the hint, then tell him how you feel.

What Guys Said 2

• Do EXACTLY the same as we guys are forced to do (because girls seem to like not approaching), and ask him! THAT is what you're going to do.

• Just smile at him and be around him more than other guys and I'm sure hell get it. Good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• DON'T TELL HIM
    Guys KNOW you like them if you talk to them, look at them, smile at them etc. THEY have to make the first move, so wait for them to notice YOU and don't worry about whether they like you or not.
    even if they are interested, you don't know if they're after a relationship, friendship or just sex until THEY tell or show YOU in an obvious way. And believe me, you'll know.

• Well, if you want to tell him that you like him, but in a very " sneaky" way... Then.. Just talk to him everyday, don't be afraid to flirt.. But not too much or he'll be creeped out.. Then ask him his number and text to him everyday... Just show your attention to him and remember always smile sweeetlyy when making an eye contact with him... And get close to him.. Probably asking him out or get him some ice cream or something... If this doesn't work out... Just tell him right away Good Luck :)