Two girls like me and I said yes to both?

I KNOW I'M A PRICK FOR THIS!

Situation "Emma" and "Abi" like me, I said yes to Abi to go to the cinema, not expecting a "date". She cancelled because medical problems (not lie, was true). Since then she hasn't said anything about us.

Emma and me have been friends for long time, and last night she asked me to "watch a movie" with her. I said yes, but this is in two weeks, if that. We're good friends so I dont want to hurt her feelings, its also not helped by her self harming.

Abi has been told by my "friends" at school that I like her, and has been pretty close to me all day.

What the hell do I do?

• Date Abi, say no to Emma
  • Date Emma, say no to Abi

Most Helpful Girl

• You are so young! Go out with both of them but be honest amd have fun
    Stop stressing.

• Ps... if someone is self harming... it is not a good idea to get in a relationship with them. I'd prefer to only explain by pm.

What Girls Said 2

• Go out with both silly!

• Say no to both, you only think about yourself. Get a life first.

• Alternatively, first try the one out and give her three dates, then try the other with three dates and choose.

What Guys Said 6

• I think you need to understand the difference between dating and being in a relationship. Dating is when you're hanging out with a girl with the potential of eventually being in a relationship, but that is it. It's the stages before becoming committed so you are getting to know the person. It would be extremely shallow if either of the two girls got mad at you for this. Now, if you were in a relationship with one of these girls, then it could be a problem.

• @asker But be careful with the self harmer. She needs to know up front that you are going out with the other girl. If she gets her hopes up for a relationship and it doesn't work out, she will most likely hurt herself. The more she is hurt by the outcome of this whole situation will probably determine how badly she hurts herself. I have told my 13 year old son to stay away from girls like that. Any teen girl that has psych issues will mean problems that could possibly get out of hand and get worse as she gets older.

• hahaa d00d you're not a prick :D milk em both until you find out which girl you like more.

• Its a date do both let the one that u like most come again and the other one be a friend. Careful with the self Harmer though u don't want to hurt her feelings so maybe tell her what's gone on over the past couple of weeks

• Your better off dating the girl that you have been friends with for longer IMO. I think it is more likely to work out as you already know that you like each other.

• Go out with both of them. You don't have to be exclusive, and don't know if either one likes you more than a friend.

• Go with both and choose.