White women, which one would you pick, 5'7" Asian guy or 5'7" White guy?

Everything else equal including aesthetics, just different height.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Asians more, but opinion

What Girls Said 10

• I guess it depends on which personality I liked more? If I liked both equally, then maybe the Asian guy.

• It depends on who had the most amazing personality.

• If a white guy had Asian features that would be wtf. And vice versa. So... no... they can't be equal face wise...

• different height? dude, both are 5'7''

• In the US, the white guy generally.

• Depends on who I found more physically and emotionally attractive!!

• I guess it wouldn't matter to me which guy I chose whether it was the white guy or the Asian guy the only thing that matters to me is if they make me happy and treat me right not the color of the skin or their race but that's just my opinion.

• I'll go for the white guy

• Probably a white guy, because I have never felt any attraction towards a yellow guy.

• Depends on their personalities..

What Guys Said 6

• This is just silly, obviously white women are more naturally inclined to pursue their own kind. Birds of a feather flock together. I have a hard time understanding this recent phenomenon of Asian men obsessing over dating white women. If you want to pursue a woman who happens to be white, you ask her out, but saying that white women are better than women of your own race is hypocritical because your own parents are both Asian (assuming you are asian), and without their courtship you wouldn't be in existence today.

You need to face reality, and the reality is that most people are attracted to those within their own culture and race, because it reminds them of their family and upbringing.

• No it's about the height, which one would be perceived worse in height department, 5'7 Asian or 5'7 white

• But yes, I no longer like Asian culture and more interested in Western culture

• Alright dude, do whatever you want, but just know, your odds are pretty low, because quite a few white women are told by their parents that they should only marry white men. That is the hard truth. This path is much tougher.

• Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and equality ebbs and flows.

• BUt height isn't in the eyes of the beholder, it's measurable by ruler

• Your question and details contradict.

• Come on you know the obvious answer. Why are Asian men trying so hard to compete?

• Neither they go for the Black guy

• It's funny an Asian is called "Asian" because theyre from Asia... but a White person is called "White" whyyyy? Because they are from the country of Whitenshire... or because when people of different skin tones (not just africans) started to be used as slaves or murdered for their lands they needed to differentiate from others skin colours. Bet if you ask a Irish guy where he is from he won't say white coz white and black aren't a race they are a reinforcement of prejudice from a dark moral time in human history. Before humans can move on from petty methods of racial segregation there will be no true progression.

• .. Because saying yellow would be racist?

• And saying white isnt? Logic fail. Have you ACTUALLY seen a white black or a yellow person like literally that colour?

• Theyll probably flip a coin to choose and be happy with ether