How to get a boy to like you?

How do I get a boy to like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• @BertMacklinFBI I usually agree with you but you should break the question up. she wants to MAKE him like her. which we all know is rarely possible.. if not impossible
    My opinion for her is to stop over thinking and just flirt. and maybe he will like you, maybe he won't.
    both ways you get some answer...

What Guys Said 2

• become physically appealing, that will work on about 99.9% of guys.

• Make him brownies.

What Girls Said 2

• When you enjoy being yourself and being single, you'd be surprise the mount of guys that flock to you. If you are to put up any kind of front, eventually - should that guy fall for you - you're gonna get tired of the act.
    Let him like you for who and what you are. if that is not appealing enough then he probably isn't worth it.
    As far as modifying looks go, you get what you put out. so if you dress like a slut then dont expect that should he come your way you'd be treated like a princess.

• Very cliche but be your self. It is the best way. Enjoy your life, enjoy being yourself. It will come through.