Guys? Whats a turn-off to you? Whats a good gf and a bad gf?

What are your thoughts on this guys? And girls through in some opinions to if you want!

Most Helpful Guy

• A pretty big turn off for me is when girls play hard to get... I know most guys like it (idk why) but not me. Why play games if you know you like someone? You're just prolonging the time you aren't together. Anyway A good girlfriend, for me, would be a girl who is always there when I need her, who is just happy to be around me and spend time together no matter what we are doing, and who is supportive. A bad girlfriend would probably be a girl who likes to spend a lot of time around other guys, who flirts with a lot of other guys (obviously), and who shows a lack of communication

What Guys Said 1

• Girls that are insecure make pretty bad gfs, but that's like every girl. Because the second your not showering them with attention they become dissatisfied.

What Girls Said 1

• I think the following are characteristics of good and bad girlfriends (I have a few of both categories)

Bad

Clingy
    Insecure (99.9% girls)
    Manipulative
    Disloyal
    Moody

Good

Supportive
    Intelligent
    Independent
    Understanding
    Trusting

Those are the only ones I can think of right now. Feel free to add more, anyone!