Well, I am from East Asia, studying in CT State and find American girls, natural-born ones I mean, more attractive compared with Asians after dating some Asians.
I can get well with Americans, and sometimes make girls laugh, etc. But I was rejected for the first two times, "You are not my type".
I am wondering Asians are just unattractive, or as they said, I just did not meet the girl who is interested in the man like me?
PS: I know I have to be more Americanized so that I can be more attractive, but culturally, I am much more Americanized than most Asians, according to many Americans and Asians' conclusion about me.
- I think Asians are generally most attractive.75% (3)0% (0)50% (3)Vote
- I think they are not most attractive, but I can accept an Asian.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Possible to date an Asian.25% (1)0% (0)17% (1)Vote
- I will not date an Asian.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I am not a natural-born American girl.0% (0)100% (2)33% (2)Vote