Who has it worse, a 5'6" guy or an unattractive guy?

Say a 5'6" guy but attractive, an unattractive guy but 6 feet

Most Helpful Girl

• The unattractive tall guy. Tom Cruise is not even 6 ft tall and he's waaaay hotter than a lot of tall guys.

What Girls Said 4

• the unattractive guy, unless he is so tall no one can see his face.

• the unattractive guy.

• The tall unattractive guy. Face is face no matter what. I don't want to kiss am ugly face.. and you WANT me to kiss your face

• Unattractive.

5'6" isn't even that short and there are a lot of girls shorter than that. Unless it's a huge difference, girls aren't any less or more inclined to date him either whereas if he's unattractive, chances are there's no physical attraction for her and thus he will never be date-material. :(

What Guys Said 9

• i wonder how many questions you have asked about your height. and if you consinder 5'6" short, how would you feel if you were 5'?

• The unattractive guy. Given your comments it seems you've had bad experiences as a short guy?

• The short guy!

One way or another you can always make yourself look/appear more attractive...

But you can never make yourself taller!

• I say the 5'6" guy. Girls like taller guys, and he will most likely compensate with personality.

• 6 foot unattractive guy.

• Id say the unattractive 6' guy has it worst. Im saying that because i am too 5'6, so i am right here with you! I MUST SAY THO it is tough for us because girls like to be with taller guys preferably.

• 5ft6 guy who thinks he attractive is worse,

• hahaha but it's what others told me bro, what about that?

• people tell me i am attractive all the time and i am pig ugly, they are just trying to be nice, 5ft6 is far too short to be attractive, you probably added a few inches too like all short men do, so 5ft3 really?

• Haha you actually know what is right and what is wrong. Also I am 5'6" Asian, so I am not too far away from the average. The average is probably 5'7"-5'9"

• Unattractive 6 foot guy

• I'd say a 5'6" guy. I know from experience...

• wht exp?

• I'm 5'6" and it sucks. Taller guys always seem to have it better over me, with girls and pretty much anything else really ie. sports, job opportunities. The taller the better apparently, no matter the personality or looks

• I feel your pain man. Those tall bastards get it all.