I have a question for girls or guys?

Would you date someone who used to be really abusive and unfaithful however they are really nice now but have anger issues?

• Wouldn't ever date them again.
    92% (11)92% (12)92% (23)Vote
  • Date them and see if they will stay nice or go back to their old ways.
    8% (1)8% (1)8% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think i could ever trust them. i would probably be scared that they would go back to their old ways and i wouldn't want to get wrapped up in that. :(

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think I would but ill try anything once.

0|0
    0|0
  • I spent *way* too long with someone with anger issues. If I hear someone shrug off their problem as "I have a temper", I'm not walking, bit running the other way!

0|0
    0|0
    • Really?

• 17 years of relatively blissless marriage. Frog in frying pan situation. Don't do it.

• I'll definitely take your word for it because it's been 3.5 years and it definitely feels like I'm wasting my time and energy.

• I would never date them again if they turned out abusive and even if they get help with their anger issues there still lays issues deep inside their mind them people can snap anytime they can be male or female

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes if they are unfaithful they could run around anytime and have sexual relationships with other people

• Nope, if she beats me or consistently puts me down it will take a helluva lot of work to change that. Most people are lazy so nah

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about unfaithful so much. As long as I'm not getting physically hurt, or any false rape charges, I'm game.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Unless they were in therapy/treatment, absolutely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice with anger issues... isn't much of an improvement

1|0
    0|0
  • You'd be a doormat to them. No matter what you tell yourself you're better than that

0|0
    0|0
  • abusive and unfaithful are habits. which it will never can change. period.

0|0
    0|0