Do you people like goths?

If so what do you like about them?

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I like them from a aesthetics view point. Gothic girls can be very hot.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Eh, I don't have any as actual friends, but I've known a few. Just depends I guess, some try entirely too hard to the point where it's annoying as hell. Others are just cool people. Like everyone else, they vary so I couldn't exactly have one set opinion of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They still exist?

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually yes. Al the goth people I have me have been really nice and cool. Now a few have been a little rude, but you always get that bunch. But overall good experiences

0|0
    0|0
  • they are ok, don't dislike them

0|0
    0|0
  • They come across as weird but I don't bother them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I used to be goth, I like looking into the beauty darker things I wish that we had more stuff out in public so people wouldn't think that it's weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, they are cool ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • NO! ugh most of them are the fakest things ever !

0|0
    1|0
    • What's a true Goth?

• Show All
    • Some really are depressed and feel "dark inside". Though I get what you're saying. For some it's just a show and not really who they are but what they want to be.

• agree lol why i said "most" lol

What Guys Said 6

• Fashion wise they look cool. I was kinda in a gothy phase in high school and dated a goth. But attitude wise they're whiney. They're like... emo kids but with satan thrown into the mix.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like some gothic/post-punk bands like cocteau twins, sisters of mercy or the associates. i resemble a goth as well look-wise

0|1
    0|0
  • I love heavy music and alternative lifestyles, but don't single yourself out, man.

Goth, punk, prep, loser, winner... we're all human!

Try this on for size:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2cQvZPX3OY

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never met one so I don't have an opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean by "you people"?

0|1
    1|1
    • Sensitive much. I don't believe he meant anything by it.

• Show All
    • Twilight Zone man!!!

• I thought you were the serious one anon lol