Would you date a black woman?

Hi, I'm a 19 year old black girl who is curious to know what kind of men I can attract the most? It seems like I only attract black men, mostly mixed race (maybe because of my complexion). So I'm doing a poll, and you can select what answer suits you best.

• No
  • Yes, and I'm a white male
  • Yes, and I'm a black male
  • Yes, and I'm a Hispanic male
  • Yes, and neither white or black (comment your race)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, if she's hot.

What Guys Said 21

• i'm not into dating anyway, so i'll say yes i would have sex with a black woman

• I would if I found her attractive and she wasn't "stereotypical (ratchet)". Sadly, I have only seen 2 attractive black women in real life and one was ratchet.

• I have in the past and I would again.

• Of course I would date a black girl. I don't look at a girls skin. I look at boobs, butt, intelligence, respectfulness and smile. I don't care if she is black, white, brown, blue, orange or fuchsia.

• Yes i would if she has self respect. That goes for any race of woman. Also I'm not black... im not a color ( like raven simone said lol)... im black as fuck lol

• As always it depends on the girl but yes I would.

• "It seems like I only attract black men, mostly mixed race (maybe because of my complexion)"

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/3204840swsw.gif

• I have before, and yeah I would date one again.

• I guess... I don't know. Part of me says it's a bad idea, part of me says to not judge. Living in a primarily black city my whole life has taught me that I don't fit in with black culture at all. It would make thinks hella difficult.

• People who thumbed him down. Don't think negatively at his comment cuz it's kinda true. Guys who're successful have a lot to lose if they do anything ''bad'' even if it is understandable why they would do it. If he walks around with a black girl wrapped around his arm in the wrong places at the wrong time in lets say Detroit or Chicago, it could cost him his life. A guy like me with a skill set like landscaping & welding can find a new job in a second but a guy with a white collar job can't. His job is different, it's a career. If he does something ''bad'' & it gets him fired then that's a srsly bad situation for him. I don't have to care if I get into a bad situation in Detroit cuz some angry racist black dudes think I ''stole one of their women''. I can pull out my ''illegally'' possessed firearm & kill them without worrying about anything more than getting arrested & serving time. A replacement for my old job will always be available for me, for him tho.. not so much... :/

• @TheWorldlaUrs I have no clue about Detroit and I'll admit their are many differmt sections of Chicago, but I think it's safe to make an assumption that if front2back did or does love in Chicago he doesn't live in a "ghetto" comunity mainly populated with balck/African-Americans or even Latonos they can be ghetto too.

Now before everyone starts jumping on my back I did not down vote him nor dd I up vote him, because I actually agree with him, but when I saw Chicago what I was trying to say was Chicago is despite the fact that we do have some dangerous areas the main city or a nice suburban area right outside of it is where he will more than likely live as you've said yourself based off of hw job, and that area of Chicago is very open to interracial dating you see it all of the time. This is coming from so, Rome born and raised in the big city, but again I have absolutely no clue about Detroit I'm just trying to say the main parts that Chocago is known for

• @TheWorldIsUrs is not the same that it once was.

• 1|1
    • Maserati farts in my general direction. I blow my load.

• Omg why do you have to tag me and make me look at that ass again? It's too much. My heart can't take it, oh god. I could just cry.

• Have you ever tried some carriebean chocolate :p

• im arab so its white and arab :P
    lebanese to be accurate

img4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...s-festivals-gif.gif

• Wtf?

• He's implying that you want to date "up", but you have a hard time doing so because you're black/non-white.

It's even harder for black women to do so than for other non-white women.

• I like Latinas and whites.. but black people are my friends just no attractions sexually

• Do you hang out with as many white guys as black guys?

• If she looked like Meagan Good I would ; )

• I have dated a black girl once. And I must say it was one of the most intimate and sexy relationships I've been in.

• Yes I like them. I'm mixed race half Asian half European. There are so many I've really liked. I've got friends that are black girls. I see them as what they are inside...

• I would if she was light skin and had big tits and a big ba donka donk ass like this girl.

the305.com/.../Cyn-Santana-5-767x1024.jpg

• Do you want me to perform Cincinnati bowtie to you?

• Downvote? That means no? OK so would you want me to perform Arab goggles instead?

• We are all created equal no matter what race or ethnicity. If I care about someone, I don't judge them by the color of their skin. I care because there is something about their personality that makes me have feelings for them, it doesn't matter what race they are.

What Girls Said 6

• Well no because I'm a girl and I'm straight, but I'd defiantely date a black male but I'm not sure you'd want to here me say that considering 1. I'm a girl and you're a girl 2. We're into the same sex 3. And we're both black

But maybe this will help... Race/ethnicity isn't important to me. I'm attracted to guys of all races: black, white, Hispanic, Indian, Asian, etc Not only that but I'm not one of one of those shallow girls that will only give a guy a chance based off of his appearance. I believe everyone deserves a shot at love and should follow their heart.

Now with that being said... Go get your Irish, Latin. Persian, Japanese, African, Guatamalan lover! Lbs

• Oh and if it helps I'll be completely honest relationships, "love", and dating isn't really my thing. At least yet, but like I siad I'm black and guys of every race has approached me so keep your head up and go after what you want.

• I only attract some blacks not all...
    I really like black guys and I'm part black part Asian and some other stuff lol...
    I mostly attract the Mexican guys <3

• I'm not a male but I'd definitely date black girls. But unfortunately a lot of black people don't find me attractive, so I've just accepted I'm far below the worlds standards for beauty

• Yes, and I'm a white male.

• I'm black and white not half and half I have a light complexion and I prefer to date only black men

• If you're a pretty girl, I'm sure you'll be able to attract all kinds of guys. Lots of guys don't have a color preference when it comes to dating.