My boyfriend is going out for Halloween with 2 girls who plan to get drunk with him... I really don't want him to go... Help?

I really don't want him to go as he might end up cheating or something... :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Why aren't you going?

• The relationship is long distance, we see eachother every 1-2months

• I've thought it over and if he was going to cheat on you he would have already done it. I doubt that this situation would make his judgement any different. I understand how you feel but saying you can't do this could be interpreted as controlling. My advice? Express your discomfort with him doing this, not saying he can't but that you just aren't comfortable with the idea. (And I mean you aren't) If he's a rational/moral person, the thought of his girlfriend disapproving probably won't stop him from going out but defiantly will impact his moral intentions throughout the night.

What Guys Said 3

• I hate to break it to you, but if he's planning to do this, then he is effectively checked out of your relationship already. And that's not surprising. Long distance relationships simply don't work without a MASSIVE commitment and MASSIVE sacrifice from both people. Clearly, he isn't prepared to sacrifice his fun to stay in and talk with you on the phone instead - he wants to go out and have fun with girls, and since you can't be there, he has replaced you. It will only get worse from here as he figures out that the girls who are THERE, live in front of him, are a lot more fun then you are over the phone.

You need to break up with him and learn this lesson: only date people who are LOCAL, that you can see all the time, because otherwise, your relationship WILL fail. The boredom will set in and the pull of other people will intensify, and one person or the other will "check out" of the relationship. That's just how LDRs go.

• I once broke up with him and he then spent weeks crying

• Yeah the break-up was 3 weeks ago.. we got back together a week ago

• And he's already planning to go out with other girls? One or both of you are in denial here...

• More than likely he is going to end up cheating on you at this "party". Dump his ass and get yourself a real man who will love and you the way you deserve to be loved and treated!

• Well, sounds like he doesn't care about you cause if he did than
    why is he pulling this crap on you and even came out to tell you
    what a dickhead you deserve much better.

What Girls Said 3

• Try going with him or EVEN BETTER going out with some of your friends. I mean, if he cheats then it is on him. I'm pretty sure your relationship isn't all that good since there is no basis of trust. Break up with him if he doesn't respect your need to be coddled and might I add, selfish and insecure. You never mentioned if those two girls were his longtime best friends. I know many people who have relationships without needing any extra benefits. It seems to me neither one of you are ready for a relationship. When I say that, I mean with each other.

• just talk to him. tell him how you feel and go from there

• Have you tried telling him that it bothers you? If yes, then what was his reaction when you told him so?

• He said he wouldn't go

• Ok, Thanks for the advice.

• You're welcome :)