Why is he not replying my text?

I've been on 3 dates with this guy and today, he didn't reply my text since this afternoon. I don't think he's working today but I'm not 100% sure. We are meeting up tomorrow though. Why is he not replying my text?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys like to hold of replying to texts, either because we are doing something or because we want to appear to be doing something. Men are experts at looking busy... even when we are not. However, the fact that he responds to you is definitely good, and the fact that he isn't responding right away means he isn't clingy and respects your own space (hopefully at least... your showing you respect his by being patient).

What Guys Said 1

• We guys love to pretend to girls that we are busy because it's very attractive to girls. So we don't replay sometimes for days, if ur attractive to him he wil 100 % replay after hours or days

What Girls Said 2

• He's probably just busy or got caught up in something. If you're meeting up tomorrow, I wouldn't worry much about it unless he doesn't show up or something.

• He does not want to come across as desperate