I feel like I wasted my feelings.

i liked this guy. he's to shy to talk to me. i feel like he doesn't like me. feelings wasted. -.- im just going to move on because i dont think i should be wasting my time on a guy who will only talk to me if i start tomtalk to him first

but i want to know if i should really move on or not? whats the right thing to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• What if he thinks the same way? Would be double wasted feelings then... And what have you got to lose? Just ask him out and get it over with so you have a good reason to move on.

• i, not going to ask a guy out nonono

• i do but im just losing hope

• OK I'll be honest with you. If you don't want to ask a guy out in general, you don't like him enough or you are not mature enough anyway. This is not supposed to be mean, its just my opinion so do with it whatever you want :)

What Guys Said 3

• "i dont think i should be wasting my time on a guy who will only talk to me if i start tomtalk to him first"

Zounds, the irony.

• i dont want to make the first step alll the time. better?

• Only slightly. Do you prefer actually having a boyfriend or complaining about not having one?

• i have done more than slightly -.- thats why i feel he doesn't like me

• If you're moving on what are you hoping to accomplish by posting here?

• read the update

• If you don't want to initiate the conversation then move on. He's shy/awkward by personality. You'll have to be tolerant in the relationship until he has the courage to initiate conversation with you.

• if you are up for some truth go for it

What Girls Said 0