Are we dating: How to get him to hold my hand?

I have been seeing this guy for about 2 months. We have such a great time together and I feel so at ease around him. I have met a bunch of his friends as well as his family and he has met my friends and my sister. He usually just introduces me as my name never with a label like my girlfriend or anything. After 2 months of going out almost every weekend he still has not held my hand or kissed me. What does this mean? How can I get him to start holding my hand or kiss me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I started dating for the first time last year and I was seeing this girl for a a month or so and she had to hold my hand cuz I was too terrified to so he probably likes you he's just too shy

What Guys Said 4

• Just grab his damn hand.

• Well, you are not yet in a relationship. This isn't to say it won't happen, it's just that he's not in the same page. Tell him how you feel and what you want if you are to continue.

As far as hand holding and kissing, there's nothing wrong with the girl initiating any of that.

• DONT WAIT FOR HIM. YOU INITIATE. STAP WAITING GIRLS.
    INITIATE AND SEE HIS REACTION. REACTION IS IMPORTANT. STAP WAITING

• "Are we dating?" I'm pretty only your guy can answer that question. You'll have to ask him to confirm it, who knows, it could've been one-sided this whole time. That's why you have to ask him.

What Girls Said 4

• Communication!! if you want a relationship then you have to talk to him. ask him if he wants a relationship too? Relationships can't work without communication and by that i mean you have to both be honest about telling each other what is on your mind.

• Well, I would define the relationship. Ask him what you guys are. If he isn't holding your hand yet then try holding his. After that then maybe he will go in for the kill and kiss you.

• What do you mean by you guys are "seeing" each other?

• It means you are not his girlfriend
    He has not introduced you as his girlfriend either. So you two are still dating