Is it bad to be 21 years old and have not kissed anyone?

I am 21 years old and I feel, sometimes, weird that I am in 2nd year of Uni and have not kissed anyone. During high school, I did not care about dating and was more of a study girl. Now, while I am focused on studying still I am more interested in dating. But would a guy find it weird that I, at my age, have never had a boyfriend or kissed or anything beyond that? Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, don't worry. I'm turning 21 this December, and haven't either. You just haven't found the right person yet. I'm assuming you're the type of person who would rather find a relationship that is meaningful instead of just like a hook up or a "boyfriend" just for the sake of saying you have one? I'm the same with girls. I found someone recently who I really found that connection with. I wanted her to be my first kiss. First girlfriend, first everything. It ended up not working out unfortunately, and I'm a bit heartbroken and discouraged of finding anyone else lately.

But what I'm getting at is that if *I* can remain positive, so can you. I don't find it to be a big deal either. Kind of. I mean, do I *want* my first kiss? First girlfriend? Absolutely. I want that so badly. But I'd rather not force it so it's not as fulfilling as I want it to be. Does that make sense? I actually would find you endearing knowing you haven't kissed anyone or anything like that. See, I prefer the shy, humble, cute, "good girls" rather than the partiers. So I actually *prefer* that aspect of you, instead of someone who just is, for lack of a better term, slutty. Not saying all girls who do *are* slutty, but hopefully you see what I'm getting at.

Anyway, no. Don't worry. As long as *you* girls don't find it weird that *I* haven't, I don't have a problem with you either haha :p

You're going to be fine. Don't worry :)

What Guys Said 12

• Nope, not at all. I would feel lucky to receive a girl's first kiss :D Don't let you not fitting into today's "normal" get you worried about yourself. I actually think its cool :)

• Man, some guys have been missing out

• Hey, good for you. I wish I focused on school rather than girls. Waste of time (during highschool)! Personally, I think it's really cute. Not to sound vile, but I'm sure a guy would feel honored to take such innocence away. If anything, you've made some great life choices. Staying focused on what was truly important. You still have your whole life ahead of you! Best of all, you won't have to deal with immature boys going through puberty! Consider yourself lucky!

• They might find it weird but you know what who cares what they think. I am 21 and in the same boat life just takes all of us on a different path you'll pass that bridge eventually as I myself will. Don't worry about what others think what's the point you feel bad for nothing. Former anxiety sufferer here.

• did you have sex at least?

• You speak ze french language?
    C'est bien, ne t'inquiète pas mon ami, if it matters to a person than that person doesn't deserve to be your first love or kiss or whatever. More people find it even more attractive knowing that you are hard to get or even that you do not date a lot, makes us want to be your first. 1st bf might be the one hat you won't spend your life with or maybe? He will def be the one that will make you live the experience of having someone to kiss, love or endure.

• I personally wouldn't mind, remember it's all about appearance.

For example a girl looks at an ugly nerdy guy who games, and will say eew disquesting he's probably a virgin.
    A girls looks at an attractive gaming guy who is virgin and will say haha cute look at him gaming etc.

Do u got the point?
    It's all about the face if ur face nice we dont care and will find it cute

• Mmwwuuaahh! You've now been kissed =^_^=

Welcome to the club :D

It's uncommon but not off putting. No worries!

• I game my first kiss at 22, and I am a man so... dont worry I was the same, dont worry about no to know how to kiss, be honest, any man will love to give you your first, is even greater that being your first sex experience.

• Not bad, a bit weird but not bad.

• For a girl, it is not bad. For a guy, it is very bad. I think you will be okay.

• Noooooo. Its not bad at all. lol

What Girls Said 3

• Not at all. It's not weird either. It just is. You'll find someone to have that special moment with :)

• It's not bad.
    Some will think it's weird, some won't.

• there are people older than you that still haven't, you aren't alone