Girls, how do you play hard to get when you're average looking?

Girls, how can a guy play hard to get when he's just an average looking person?

I asked this question wrong. haha It's more like how are you supposed to not appear eager when they don't chase you to begin with.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd never recommend "playing hard to get," but, I do think you could use a bit more confidence. When you're trying to attract someone (anyone - potential mates, employers, a group of friends, etc.) confidence plays a critical role. Women are attracted to a man with confidence, because it give them a sense of security, and makes them feel valued as a mate. Instead of worrying about "appearing eager," just take a step back and remind yourself that any woman would be lucky to have you, and keep that mindset apparent throughout your everyday life. You may also want to practice some daily confidence building exercises. Good luck to you!

What Girls Said 6

• Don't. Even IF it "works out", they're just gonna chase you for a while and then get bored of it because they don't actually like YOU, but the game. Try to be honest when you meet new people, and then you will recognise those you get along with. And, well, one of those people will probably be the one to fall in love with you for longer than a week.

• Don't. I hate mind games so if a guy did that with me I'd drop him.

• Why play hard to get? Games cause too much trouble and unnecessary drama. Be real.

• You don't, because games are annoying as fuck when played by anyone.

• i dont know im just an average looking lady, i just don't date to avoid the hurt.

• Whoever it is that's trying to 'get' you most likely doesn't care about you being average looking if/since they're chasing you. Yeah. Attractivess is subjective.

What Guys Said 1

• why are you even trying to play hard to get? but I guess you could try and be difficult or do things to annoy them? that might work