Dating a guy for about 2 months, but he still has his online profile up? (Long but please read :)... or just skip to last paragraph)?

I actually met him back in February online. We went out once, had a great time, but I didn't think I showed enough interest (I asked on here and guys agreed), so he didn't ask me out again. I closed my online account after that, but contacted him by e-mail in August and we picked up right where we left off.

Since then, we have been going out about 1x/week for drinks/dinner. We are both fairly busy, mostly me, but my schedule will clear up in the next 2 weeks. He is very affectionate on dates, like hugging me, kissing my cheeks, holding my hand, etc. We have made out extensively after each date in the car or on his couch. I told him after a few weeks that I was waiting for marriage to have sex. He was very surprised, said he wasn't sure how he could date me without having sex with me, but we continue to go out (he usually does the asking). Although he initially joked about it, he confirmed he wasn't waiting for me to change my mind.

On the second date, he told me he "kind of" likes me, as he didn't want to sound "maniacal". I said the same and said i was taking it one day at a time, he agreed. But he still says things with "kind of", like while kissing me, "I kind of missed you", "Gosh, I really want to see you naked... you're kind of attractive". I think I said, "As much as I want to, I can't..." and he understood (he wasn't pushing me, he was just expressing how aroused he was feeling in the heat of the moment).

He doesn't text me everyday. But he remembered I had an exam this week, and texted me a few times good luck and asked how it was.

So, overall, it seems like he really cares for me, but why still have his online dating profile up? I can check his profile, even though I don't have an account. I noticed he wasn't really on very much when we first started dating, but for the past 2 weeks, he's been on almost everyday :(. Is this b/c we haven't had a talk about exclusivity yet? I find it weird, considering how much it seems he's into me...

What Guys Said 1

• You're not exclusive, so he's well within his rights to keep poking around dating sites.

I'd be worried a bit by your comments that he wants sex and you don't. That would be a dealbreaker for me, and it could be that he is getting frustrated and is looking to see if there's some sexually compatible out there.

What Girls Said 1

• You are in a non committed relationship. So dating is a fair game for both of you.
    Take advantage of it and don't be so quick to offer loyalty to any guy that " seems" into you.
    Always look at a mans actions not his words. In this case it's quite clear